If you're interested to visit Malaysia but don't know how to apply for Malaysia Tourist Visa, then you have landed in the right place. Malaysia is one of the Southeast Asian countries residing parts of the Borneo Island and Malay Peninsula. It is acknowledged for its rainforests, beaches and the combination of Chinese, Malay, European and Indian cultural impacts.
Tourist Attractions in Malaysia:
There are lots of beautiful and attractive places in Malaysia to visit, like Petronas Towers, Legoland Malaysia Resort, Kinabalu Park, Gunung Mulu National Park, Kek Lok SI, Genting Highlands, Cameron Highlands, Kinabatangan River, Batu Caves, Manukan Island, Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park, Bukit Bintang (Kuala Lumpur), Taman Negara, Langkawi Sky Bridge, Mount Kinabalu and many more.
Eligible Countries for Malaysia Tourist Visa
Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, China, Bhutan, Taiwan, Serbia, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Colombia, Uzbekistan, Montenegro, Ghana, Congo Republic, Cameroon, Yugoslavia, Nigeria, Eritrea, Burkina Faso, Liberia, Myanmar, Angola, Guinea-Bissau, Nepal, Mali, Equat. Guinea, Mozambique, Burundi, Western Sahara, Congo Democratic Republic, Central African Republic, Djibouti, United Nations (Laissez Passer), Niger and Hong Kong (C/I or D/I).
How to apply for Malaysia Tourist Visa?
- Applicant should be exterior of Malaysia.
- Applicant’s Passport validity should be more than 6 months.
- Assemble the required papers and information.
- Select the type of service you need based on your urgency.
- Fill-up the Malaysia Tourist Visa application form carefully and it must be exact matched with your passport.
- Make a revision of your given information prior to payment and submission.
- To ensure processing your application, please submit the application with payment.
Required Documents Malaysia Tourist Visa
Below documents will have to be uploaded with Malaysia Tourist Visa Application. The documents may vary base on the service you are requested for and your citizenship.
- Passport Front & Address Page
- Recent passport size photo (White Back Ground)
- Return Air ticket
- Accommodation/Hotel Booking (Optional)
- Bank Statement (last 2/3 Months)
- Copy of National ID card
- Birth Certificate for < 18 years old Applicant
- Parents Visa copy for < 18 years old Applicant
- Copy of last Visa (for Bangladeshi Applicant)
Fees & Other Charges:
Malaysia tourist visa fees could be varied by different companies and for different countries. It also different for the type of service you need for regular eNTRI and eVISA the cost will be $42 to $50. For Express or urgent eNTRI the cost will be $70 to $80.
The validate time for Malaysia tourist visa:
The allowed time of stay is enrolled at the time entry in Malaysia while the validity from the issuance date. Generally, the validity of the Visa is 3 months with maximum 30 days stay for eVISA and 15 Days stay for eNTRI.
We are a private service provider for Malaysia tourist visa. We help travelers from eligible countries to apply for Malaysia eNTRI visa and Malaysia eVISA online apply prior to arriving in Malaysia. We provide a fee-based service in addition to the official charge of the government.